gush, I have a crush - celerie kemble

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

I am not a decorator, I am a hobbyist. Of all the celebrities I've seen or met, my husband teases me because I was only really starstruck once. It was when I saw Celerie Kemble on the street in Palm Beach. I wanted to run up and say, "hi, you don't know me but I'm a huge fan, will you hug me?" Yeah, that's not crazy, just kidding!

Actually there was one more starstruck moment. Mr. Winkle. And if you don't know Mr. Winkle, well you should. Believe me, he is as cute in person as in print.


At any rate, back to Ms. Kemble. I really admire the work of a few decorators and she is absolutely one of them. Her work is so fresh, dynamic and colorful. I've only lived in Florida for a short time but when I think Florida style, she is one of a handful that comes to mind. Here is a quick look at a few of my favorites from her portfolio:



<span class=

<span class=

Photos from pinterest, http://bellevivir.blogspot.com and http://kembleinteriors.com/
Anonymous said...

Oh me too, I picked up her book the last time I was in the US and weighed down my suitcase with it. I really love her style.