Unpainted Inspiration - A Farm in Tuscany

Tuesday, February 3, 2015

After a long holiday in snowy Niseko, I've got pure whites on the brain! I saw this Tuscan farm, Villa Stabbia, of Danish born Tine Pedersen recently from The Horse Rider's Journal.





The couple, Tine and her husband Mario, turned their family home (documented to at least the 17th century) into a thriving equestrian business. What a great work-life balance.

photos
Parnassus said...

Hello Ann, That is a charming house, but not one that I could copy. I know that very soon, it would morph away from that look, and lose its essence. I love the way the light floods that house, especially in areas like that large window in the hallway. Also those dramatic dark beams, which seem to cry out for simplicity elsewhere so that they remain the principal feature.
--Jim

ArchitectDesign™ said...

Lovely and simple....