a barry merry christmas

Friday, December 7, 2012

Are you decorating for the holidays? This year we have kept it very simple. And to be honest, I tend to be one for a kitschy Christmas with sentimental ornaments and colored lights - not such a decorative feat. I guess I am decidedly the antithesis of Reggie Darling's anti-red Christmas. Still, I can't help but really love the classic Christmas decorations by Barry Dixon at the Blair House that I found on Pinterest.











Parnassus said...

Hello Ann, I'm sure that we would recognize your special touch in whatever arrangement you come up with, whether gaudy or plain.

If you like the kitschy ornaments in every imaginable shape, you should come to Taiwan, where they have an amazing variety, usually at very good prices.

--Road to Parnassus