the corridor

Friday, June 29, 2012

Now this is a hallway. I love the Horse Corridor in Clarence House. I know some people are over red but I love it. I don't care, I think red is classic.

Source: royal.gov.uk via Ann on Pinterest


Woodside Park said...

Beautiful hall! I would love to have a red client.....it is such a rich, warm and sophisticated color. Works so well with antique furniture, too.

Ann said...

Hi Loi! Glad you love this as much as I do. I think there is a lot of stigma with the use of red. Some find it dated but in judicious application I think it can be classic and all the things you said!

bedroom paint ideas said...

Good day,
These Walls of White
Nice style! Good to see a talent at work. This has been really inspiring, thanks a lot!

Ann said...

Oh goodness this isn't my work, just my blog! :) thanks for stopping by and I am glad I could inspire you a bit. I do love this house, don't you?