temporary grisaille

Monday, March 12, 2012

I'm tickled pink to see this newest offering from Anthropologie. I'm normally not too keen on their products (blog blasphemy I know) but in the years of shopping there, very few items last more than a season. However, I'm very excited to see this wallcovering, via Jennings and Gates!

ArchitectDesign™ said...

ooo -that's fantastic! There is one a block from my office and I used to go check it out every few weeks or so. Recently though their housewares department was getting smaller and smaller and their design books stopped being updated so I finally just stopped going!

ArchitectDesign™ said...

ooo -that's fantastic! There is one a block from my office and I used to go check it out every few weeks or so. Recently though their housewares department was getting smaller and smaller and their design books stopped being updated so I finally just stopped going!